VERY important message

Reise und Pässe

Einloggen, um einen Kommentar zu verfassen

Montenegro : Thank you Quaedlich !

• mariri, 30.09.2019, 11:40 Uhr
    I inspirate myself of your tour of Montenegro, to realize with my wife our own tour from 10/09 to 17/09. We do it with saddlebag, so we project shorter stages, but the roads were already the same.
    We liked: the climb to Njegosev Mosoley in Lovcen; the Monastery of Ostrogg; the hard but wonderful climb from Pluzine to the Durmitor; the wonderful road in Albania; the road from Vispazar to Rijeka Crnojevica.
    We hated: the climb before arriving to Kolasin (16 km of intense traffic and so many tunnels); the bridge before Vispazar (stucked between the train and the traffic).
    We tried to cross the border from Grasbom (Albania) to the Cijevna Canyon. There were blocks and trees before the customs, but we saw a custom officer so we asked im if it was possible to cross with bicycle. After many hesitations, he asked us "money". So with a "bakshish" of 10 euros each, we crossed without any problems. He told us that there was no customs on the other side (Montenegro), and if we see the police: "chut!".
    The canyon of Cijevna is not beautiful, and they were working on the road, so the boarder will be open next year... maybe).
    Once again, thank you to Quaedlich, and sorry to write in English, but my Deutch is too poor to tell all that.
    Richard and Marie
  • Jan, 30.09.2019, 12:26 Uhr
    Hi Richard and Marie,
    thanks for sharing! Good luck on your future tours!
    Jan
  • bruckner13, 30.09.2019, 18:59 Uhr
    Hi Marie and Richard,
    Like always, Jan was faster. Anyway: Thank you for your kind regards.
    I hope, I will find some fotos and more information about your montengro trip - as a new one - in a long row of impressing reports on your website or flickr soon.
    Go on cycling, hiking, skiing.... living.
    Peter
  • mariri, 17.10.2019, 09:07 Uhr
    I have made a video from our tour; it is on youtube, but the problem can be with the music, I think they don't accept my choice of music. So maybee, it will be silencious! Sorry if it happens.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwd2BMSgls&feature=youtu.be
    The first 13 minuts are from the bicycle tour, the last minuts are from the rest of our trip and some walks we have done in Durmitor.
    I hope it will remember some souvenirs to the persons who have done this tour in september.
    Entschuldigung zu schreiben auf English, aber mein Deutsche Sprache ist zu schwach... mein English ist ein bischen besser!
    Richard
  • Gast, 18.10.2019, 15:21 Uhr 18.10.2019, 16:33 Uhr
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwd2BMSgls&feature=youtu.be

That means : video not available for copyright reasons
  • Uwe, 18.10.2019, 16:04 Uhr auf 0
    Schade, Video läuft nicht in Germanien. Zumindest nicht bei den Westfalen.
    Viele Grüße, Uwe
  • Gast, 18.10.2019, 16:15 Uhr auf Uwe
    GEMA freie Musik wäre der Schlüssel,vielleicht.In Westfalen Geoblocking ;-)
  • Uwe, 18.10.2019, 16:23 Uhr auf 0
    GEMAnia
  • mariri, 20.10.2019, 11:22 Uhr
    I think the problem was with the musics. I have change them for music compatible with Youtube. So you will not hear Emir Kusturika and other musics of Balkans, but "soft and jazzy musics". I hope this will be OK now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOha2aePe0&feature=youtu.be
  • AP, 20.10.2019, 13:32 Uhr auf mariri
    Soft and jazzy? Sounds like Santana to me
  • mariri, 20.10.2019, 15:18 Uhr
    Yes, Santana and Ibrahim Maalouf were not vorbiden. But the balkanish musics (specially Emir Kusturika and other musics were prohibited) so I have leave the 2 first one and I have change the other for the free musics that Youtube suggest.
  • Droopy, 20.10.2019, 16:15 Uhr 20.10.2019, 16:17 Uhr auf mariri
    Café de luxe à 3:03, j'étais là-bas, génial!
    Merci Richard
Einloggen, um zu kommentieren