VERY important message

quäldich-Intern

Einloggen, um einen Kommentar zu verfassen

Spain, France, Italy

• Daniel, 10.08.2009, 13:32 Uhr 10.08.2009, 15:04 Uhr
    Hello Everyone,

First I'd like to say that I really enjoy the tourenplaner, I live in Switzerland and I really enjoy using it to map out beautiful tours! So thanks to everyone for creating and contributing to the software.

The maps for Spain, France, and Italy are not very comprehensive. Not many routes are available in these countries. Since I plan to cycle from Barcelona to Genoa I would really be interested in knowing if any other software is available for each respective country that allows me to plan my entire trip.

Many thanks,
    Daniel
  • majortom, 10.08.2009, 15:04 Uhr
    Hi Daniel,
    since the quaeldich-Tourenplaner is based on GPS tracks recorded by users, there are obviously gaps in countries where there are no German-speaking residents, because quaeldich.de is a German-based network.

For trip planning in regions which are not or only party covered by the qd-Tourenplaner, I usually use www.bikeroutetoaster.com - which is based on Google Maps. Profiles generated by bikeroutetoaster.com are not as good as the ones from the Tourenplaner, I think, but still sufficient.

By the way, you could help the Tourenplaner to become more useful also in foreign countries if you record your trip and send it to us.

Have fun planning and have even more fun on your trip.
    Sincerely, Tom.
Einloggen, um zu kommentieren